ARCTIC COOLING Liquid Freezer II - 280 A-RGB Black
Liquid Freezer II 280 A-RGB
Multi Compatible All-in-One CPU Water Cooler with A-RGB
- The Liquid Freezer II A-RGB combines the efficient, award-winning PWM pump of the Liquid Freezer II with new A-RGB fans optimised for static pressure. This gives you a whole new aesthetic with extremely low noise and equally low temperatures.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we went to great lengths to develop the water pump. The result is greatly reduced humming and higher efficiency. Like the other components, the pump is also PWM controlled. This leads to a significantly lower noise level at low and typical loads, but also to much lower power consumption, with a maximum of of 0.8 W at no load, 2.3 W under normal load and a maximum of 6.78 W under full load for the entire AiO, without illumination.
- Unlike most other all-in-one liquid cooling manufacturers, we rely on 38 mm thick radiators with a high fin density. This means that a larger amount of water can be used in the circuit, and the cooling surface can be significantly increased.
- Water has a much higher heat capacity than aluminum or copper. This leads to a slower and up to 5 ° C lower temperature increase in the temporary turbo mode of modern CPUs.
- Small fans have a reputation for being particularly loud and not very durable. However, we have developed a quiet and durable diagonal fan especially for the Liquid Freezer II and are 100% convinced that this 40 mm fan is just as durable as our other case fans. In the unlikely event that it should fail, our customer service team will send you a replacement free of charge and easily, without a need to replace the entire unit.
- The fan is PWM-controlled and can cool your voltage transformers and the base area almost inaudibly by up to 15 ° C. This is especially effective in overclocking scenarios, inadequate VRM cooling or in housings with poor airflow, thus permitting continuously high loads. If sufficient VRM cooling is available, it can be switched off at will.
- The fibre-reinforced, long EPDM tubing of the Liquid Freezer II allows installation even in large cases and effectively prevents the coolant from evaporating, so you don't have to worry about refilling the compact water cooling system.
- In addition, it hides both the A-RGB and PWM cables of your radiator fans thanks to a well thought-out cable management system. This way, you only have to connect two plugs to the mainboard and save valuable time during installation. In the end, you don't need to hide any more cables and your view is reduced to the essentials.
- Intel Socket: 1700 (Kit available), 1200, 115X, 2011-3*, 2066* *Square ILM
- AMD Socket: AM4
- Ram Clearance: unlimited
- Warranty: 6 Years
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Connector: Cooler: 4 pin PWM Connector
- LEDs: 4-pin 5V-Di-Gnd Connector
- Pump/Cold Plate
- VRM Fan: 40 mm, 1000 – 3000 RPM (PWM controlled)
- Pump: 800 – 2000 RPM (PWM controlled)
- Power Consumption: 0,5 W – 2,7 W (Pump + VRM Fan)
- Cold Plate: Copper, Micro-Skived-Fins
- Thermal Paste: MX-5 (0,8 g)
- Fan: 2x ARCTIC P14 PWM A-RGB – 140 mm Fan
- Fan Speed: 200 – 1 900 RPM
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Noise Level: 0.3 Sone
- Voltage / Current: 0.17 A / 12 V DC
- Airflow: 68.9 CFM
- Static Pressure: 2 mm H2O
- Connector: 4 pin Connector
- LEDs: 12 A-RGB LEDs per Fan
- Connector: 3 pin 5 V-DI-Gnd
- Current/Voltage: 0.4 A/ 5 V
- Size & Weight
- Radiator: 317 x 138 x 38 mm
- Pump (w/o tubes) 98 mm x 78 mm x 53 mm
- Tube Diameter: Outer: 12,4 mm // Inner: 6,0 mm
- Tube Length: 450 mm
- Weight: 1600 g (Fan, Radiator, Pump, Tubes)
Selvom vi gør vort bedste for at give fyldestgørende information, så er billederne kun vejledende, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis 100% identisk med det viste billede. Produkter kan være vist med ekstraudstyr der ikke er inkluderet eller i andre form- og farvevarianter. Hvis der er forskel mellem produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og billede, så er det produktoverskriften som gælder. Hvis du er i tvivl, så kontakt os gerne. Vi tager forbehold for trykfejl, ændring af priser og specifikationer uden varsel.