ARCTIC COOLING Kühler P12 SLIM PWM PST 3pcs Value Pack
P12 Slim PWM PST 3 Pack
- IDEAL FOR SMALL SPACES
- Unlike standard 120 mm case fans with a thickness of 25 mm, the P12 Slim PWM PST has a mounting depth of only 15 mm. This makes it the ideal choice for Small Form Factor (SFF) builds. Corresponding screws for mounting on a radiator are already included.
- OPTIMISED FOR HIGH STATIC PRESSURE
- Because the fan design of the P12 Slim PWM PST is optimised for focused airflow, it generates high static pressure. The fan enables extremely efficient cooling and good airflow— even with increased air resistance. This makes the P12 Slim PWM PST particularly well-suited for use on concealed case intakes, dust filters, radiators, and generally in small cases that have little space for free airflow due to compactly placed hardware.
- MAXIMUM QUIETNESS, MINIMUM VIBRATION
- The operating noise of the newly-developed ARCTIC motor is barely perceptible, even at the lowest speed. Thanks to its special magnetization, the motor of the P-fans generates no start-up jerks and only a fraction of the commutation vibrations of a conventional DC motor. As a result, there is far less vibration on the housing at different speeds and no need for rubber buffering or additional decoupling.
- IMPROVED SERVICE LIFE
- The new ARCTIC motor generates significantly less frictional heat than its predecessors and current competitor models. As a result, coil temperature is reduced by up to 20 degrees, quadrupling service life, while reduced frictional losses ensure more efficient operation.
- 300 TO 2100 RPM CONTROLLED VIA PWM PST
- With a wide speed range and innovative PWM Sharing Technology (PST), the P12 Slim PWM PST's fan speed can be controlled in sync with other fans. ARCTIC's PST fans come equipped with their own built-in daisy-chain solution, and, in addition to the plug-in connector, have another socket to which an additional fan or up to 4 other PST fans can be connected in series.
- HIGH QUALITY SLEEVE BEARING
- Thanks to a combination of alloy and lubricant developed in Germany, friction within the bearing is minimized and greater efficiency is achieved. In addition to preventing lubricant loss, wear on the pin and sleeve is also reduced to a minimum. Less heat is developed, less bearing noise is generated and the life of the fan is extended significantly.
- 0DB MODE - ZERO RPM
- The speed of the P12 Slim PWM PST can be throttled down to a standstill via PWM. This allows efficient and silent PC operation in idle while guaranteeing maximum performance on demand.
- VERSATILE USE
- The P12 Slim PWM PST allows customisable installation in the case. It can both suck in cool air as an Intake fan and push out warm air as an Exhaust fan. The fan also offers both push and pull installation options on the radiator.
- Fan Speed: 300 - 2100 rpm
- Airflow: 42.1 CFM/71.53 m³/h
- Static Pressure: 1.45 mm H₂O
- Noise Level: 0.3 Sone
- Warranty: 6 Years
- Fan Frame: Standard
- Control Type: PWM PST
- Connector: 4-Pin-Connector + 4-Pin-Socket
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
Size & Weight
- Typical Voltage: 12 V DC
- Starting Voltage: 5 V
- Current/ Voltage: 0.12 A / 12 V
- Cable Length: 400 mm
- Length: 120 mm
- Width: 120 mm
- Height: 15mm
- Weight: 85g
Selvom vi gør vort bedste for at give fyldestgørende information, så er billederne kun vejledende, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis 100% identisk med det viste billede. Produkter kan være vist med ekstraudstyr der ikke er inkluderet eller i andre form- og farvevarianter. Hvis der er forskel mellem produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og billede, så er det produktoverskriften som gælder. Hvis du er i tvivl, så kontakt os gerne. Vi tager forbehold for trykfejl, ændring af priser og specifikationer uden varsel.