ARCTIC COOLING Kühler Alpine 17 LP (1700)
Alpine 17 LP
- DESIGNED FOR INTEL ALDER LAKE & RAPTOR LAKE
- The Alpine 17 LP is specifically adapted and optimised for Intel's new LGA1700 CPUs. The radial cooler and the mounting spots are designed so that the centre of the cooler is centred on the CPU. Thus, the processor’s hotspot in all variants is covered by the aluminium core.
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN
- With an installation height, measured from the CPU to the top of the cooler, of only 42.9 mm, the Alpine 17 LP is particularly suitable for small and narrow housings. It is space-saving, easy to assemble and allows full access to all components close to the CPU. The compact Top-Blower CPU cooler also cools areas around the CPU socket and is predestined for HTPC and Mini-ITX cases.
- GOOD PRICE-PERFORMANCE RATIO
- Thanks to its flat radial heat sink and sophisticated fan design, the Alpine 17 LP offers performance at a very low price.
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
- ARCTIC uses a proven heat sink design in the Alpine 17 LP. The extra fine Y-shaped, fanned-out cooling fins ensure a considerable increase in the cooling surface and optimisation of airflow. A novel production process makes it possible to extrude the fins even more finely without making them unstable. This enables the production of a powerful, but at the same time, very flat and compact radial heat sink.
- WIDE RPM RANGE
- The Alpine 17 LP features an updated motor with a very wide PWM-controlled rpm range from 300 up to 3000 rpm. At low system load, the fan switches off almost completely. This keeps the noise level at a minimum while guaranteeing maximum cooling performance under stress.
- HIGH- QUALITY BEARING
- Thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, friction inside the bearing is reduced and higher efficiency is achieved. As a result, there is less heat development, less bearing noise and the service life of the fan is extended.
- PRE-APPLIED MX-4 THERMAL PASTE
- The popular, very efficient MX-4 thermal compound is already pre-applied and not only ensures a quick and clean installation - the PREMIUM Performance Thermal Paste also eliminates air pockets and ensures perfect transfer of the exhaust heat from the processor IHS to the Alpine 17 LP's heat sink. The MX-4 from ARCTIC is characterised above all by its very good long-term durability.
- EASY AND TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION
- Installation is very easy thanks to the push pins and the cooler’s light weight. The cooler can be easily mounted on the built-in motherboard without any tools. Thanks to the proven snap-in mechanism of the push pins, the cooler can be reliably installed at all times, even in the case of vibrations.
- Intel Socket: 1700
- Ram Clearance: unlimited
- Warranty: 6 Years
- Heatsink: Radial
- Material: Aluminum
- Thermal paste: MX-4 Pre-applied
Dimensions & Weight
- Fan Diameter: 92 mm
- Speed: 300 - 3000 rpm
- Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Noise Level: 0.5 Sone
- Current/ Voltage: 0.18 A
- Connector: 4-Pin PWM-Fan-Connector
- Speed Control: Pulse Width Modulation - PWM
- Installation Height: 42.9 mm
- Length: 95 mm
- Width: 95 mm
- Height: 53.5 mm
- Weight: 183.5 g
Selvom vi gør vort bedste for at give fyldestgørende information, så er billederne kun vejledende, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis 100% identisk med det viste billede. Produkter kan være vist med ekstraudstyr der ikke er inkluderet eller i andre form- og farvevarianter. Hvis der er forskel mellem produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og billede, så er det produktoverskriften som gælder. Hvis du er i tvivl, så kontakt os gerne. Vi tager forbehold for trykfejl, ændring af priser og specifikationer uden varsel.