ARCTIC COOLING CPC Intel Alpine 17 CO 2
Alpine 17 CO
- DESIGNED FOR INTEL ALDER LAKE
- The Alpine 17 is exclusively compatible with Socket LGA1700 and Intel's latest Alder Lake CPUs.
- DESIGNED FOR CONTINUOUS OPERATION
- The premium quality of the two ball bearings allows 24/7 continuous operation without compromising performance. Contamination and high temperatures affect this bearing much less than ordinary plain or magnetic bearings. Therefore, the double ball bearing is the perfect choice in working environments where you want to ensure continuous operation with a low failure rate.
- EASY AND TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION
- With the MX-4 already pre-applied, the Alpine 17 can be mounted directly. Thanks to the push pins, installation is a breeze. Additional tools are not needed to mount the cooler.
- FULL CONTROL WITH WIDE RPM RANGE
- The Alpine 17 features a very wide PWM-controlled speed range. This reduces noise to the minimum while also guaranteeing the highest cooling performance.
- IMPROVED COOLING PERFORMANCE THROUGH INNOVATIVE HEAT SINK DESIGN
- The extra fine cooling fins of the new Alpine are fanned out in a Y-shape. The high thermal conductivity of the aluminum is fully retained in the type of extrusion used. This novel production process makes it possible to produce a high-performance yet very compact radial heat sink. This results in an increase in the surface area of the heat sink, optimization of the airflow and thus an increase in cooling performance.
- QUALITY YOU CAN RELY ON
- To ensure the longevity of our products, we carry out long-term tests under different, sometimes very adverse conditions. In this way, we learn how we can permanently improve our products for our customers. In addition, the excellent results of long-term testing give us the assurance that our products are not only outstanding in terms of quality, but also in terms of durability. This is a certainty that we are happy to pass on to our customers, which is why we give a six years manufacturer's guarantee on the Alpine 17 CO.
- Intel Socket: 1700
- AMD Socket:
- Ram Clearance: unlimited
- Warranty: 6 Years
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Fin Material: Aluminum
- Thermal Paste: MX-4 pre-applied
Size & Weight
- Fan Size: 92 mm
- Fan Speed: 250 - 2700 rpm
- Fan Bearing: Dual Ball Bearing
- Noise Level: 0.5 Sone
- Current: 0.09 A
- Connector: 4-Pin
- Length: 95 mm
- Width: 95 mm
- Height: 77 mm
- Installation height: 66.25 mm
- Weight: 288 g
Selvom vi gør vort bedste for at give fyldestgørende information, så er billederne kun vejledende, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis 100% identisk med det viste billede. Produkter kan være vist med ekstraudstyr der ikke er inkluderet eller i andre form- og farvevarianter. Hvis der er forskel mellem produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og billede, så er det produktoverskriften som gælder. Hvis du er i tvivl, så kontakt os gerne. Vi tager forbehold for trykfejl, ændring af priser og specifikationer uden varsel.