Our most popular echo device is even better, with a new design and more powerful speaker. Echo Dot is a voice-controlled intelligent speaker with Alexa and ideal for any room. Just ask for music, the news, information and much more. You can also call people who have an echo device or the Alexa app (Skype coming soon) and voice-control compatible smart home devices.
Ask Alexa for a song, artist, or music genre on Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn, and other services. With several compatible echo devices in different rooms, you can listen to music throughout the house. Listen to Audible, radio stations and much more.
Make life easy at home. Use your voice to set timers, run lists, or create calendar entries and reminders. Listen to the news, the weather report or traffic information. Ask about sports scores, the cinema program, restaurant opening hours and much more.
Turn on the light before you get up, set the coffee machine on the way to the kitchen, or dim the lights off the sofa when watching TV. Control multiple devices with a single voice command - for example, lock the front door and turn off the lights before going to bed.
You can easily call other people with an echo device or the Alexa app via voice command (Skype will be available soon). Use Drop In to connect directly to other compatible echo devices in your home.
Alexa has thousands of skills and new ones are constantly being added. Skills are like apps and help you with everyday things. Play games, explore the TV program on TV DIGITAL, keep track of fitness goals with Fitbit, and more. Just ask, "Alexa, what are skills?"
New skills are added daily. Discover skills in the Skill section of the Alexa app or visit the Skills Store.
- Echo Dot is our most popular voice-activated speaker and now offers even better sound compared to the previous generation of the Echo Dot as well as a new design
- Alexa can play music, answer questions, read news and weather reports, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more
- Stream songs from Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more with powerful sound
- You can call people who have an echo device or the Alexa app (Skype available soon) by voice command and send them messages. Connect directly to other compatible echo devices in your household via Drop In
- Alexa is constantly learning and getting new features and skills, like fitness tracking, games and more
- Four far-field microphones make sure Alexa hears you from the other side of the room as well. And if you set up compatible echo devices in different rooms, you can fill the entire house with music
- Echo Dot can also be connected to your speakers via Bluetooth or a 3.5mm audio cable
- Control compatible lights, thermostats, door locks, and more with just your voice